- Aretha Franklin or Jennifer Hudson? Aretha Franklin
- Bagel or toast? Bagel
- Bird in the house or bee in the car? Bird in the house
- Care to dance or no thank you? Care to dance
- Come from behind or comfortable lead? Come from behind
- Hat or no hat? No hat
- Paint on canvas or paint on a wall? Paint on canvas
- Pelican or sea lion? Pelican
- Quick consensus or vigorous debate? That’s a hard one. It depends.
- Redwoods or desert? Redwoods
- Safe hire or take a chance? Take a chance
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
- Talent blooming or talent at its peak? Talent blooming
- Tennis or table tennis? Pickleball
"Have you played it? Have you seen it? Have you heard about it? Pickleball is a combination of tennis and table tennis. You play on a smaller version of a tennis court with a paddle that’s like an oversized ping-pong paddle and a ball that’s like a whiffle ball. From what I understand whoever came up with the game—that was the name of their dog: Pickle. So, they just called it Pickleball."