- DD set or CD set? CD set
- Dream big or keep it real? Dream big
- Façades or interiors? Façades
- Freeway or surface streets? Surface streets
- LA in the morning or LA at night? LA in the morning
- Lightning bug or ladybug? Lightning bug
- “Parasite” or “The Host”? “Parasite”
- Plans for the weekend or no plans for the weekend? No plans for the weekend
- Shin Saimdang or Haegue Yang? Shin Saimdang
- Skip breakfast or skip lunch? Skip breakfast
- South Carolina or Mississippi? South Carolina
- Sure you’re right or see both sides? That’s tricky.
- Textured or smooth? Smooth
- Walk out on a dud or stay until the end? Walk out on a dud
"I always loved art and science but, in Korea, being an artist is not an easy life. So, I chose to be an engineer. I worked as a hardware engineer a little bit in Korea. After that experience, I decided to study again for architecture. Engineering is fine, but it’s not really fun."